Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our New Home



So this is our new place. It's about 8-12 min to the hospital, the elementary school is 2 blocks away, there are lots of bike/running paths around and that go along Lake Champlain.



Our house has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. We are so excited to move there. We are leaving June 7th. We will be sad to be so far away from our family and friends, but it will be a neat experience for us. There are two of Will's fellow class mates that are moving there with us so we will have people we know there.

3 comments:

Reid and Mishel Stovall said...

What a cute place! I'll have to send you pictures of my kitchen when it is all done. I think you'll see a lot of similarities! I thought for a minute that I was looking at a picture of my kitchen when I saw yours! Vermont looks great and I can't wait to come visit you!!!

Jessica said...

Hey, Kayleen, it's Jessica M. Your house is SO cute! I would be totally excited too. And it's nice that it is so central to work and the kids school. I am so happy for you guys and glad I found your blog so we can keep in touch! It's so cute too.

Kathryn said...

Hi! This is Kathryn (Lovell) Haynie, your cousin. I found your blog through my sister Liz's blog. I just wanted to say that I am so excited for you guys! Your new home is beautiful, and it will be such an adventure! Good luck!! I'm so glad I found your blog so I can see how you guys are doing!