Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Addy's Eye

So, me and the kids were going to the park and we went to a store to pick up lunch to take there. There was a dog outside of the store and so before we went in we stopped and looked at it. On the way out Addy was behind me and was watching the dog and not where she was going and she ran into a cement pole. Her eye was bleeding and so I took and put her in the car and had her hold a diaper to her head to stop the bleeding. I tried to call Will and could not get a hold of him so I drove home and called one of our friends from the ward and she told me where an Urgent Care was. So I finally got a hold of Will and he said I should take her to the Urgent Care. When we got there they were going to do stitches and Addy started to freak out. In the end they super glued her eye and put bandages on it. I did not expect this to happen to Addy, and thought for sure this would have happened to Carter before Addy. It was quite an experience.

4 comments:

Nate and Di said...

It looks really good...I pictured it looking a lot worse! She is so funny! That will always be a good story to tell!

The Molen's said...

She is still a cutie with a sore on her brow! Poor thing!

Jessica said...

Oh, poor Addy! We haven't had to deal with this yet, but I am surprised that we haven't. I have accident prone kids who get hurt all day long!

Krysti Cobell said...

Addy's eyes look so pretty in this picture! Good thing she's ok. :)