Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Boy!

For a lot of people who didn't know we were pregnant, SURPRISE! We found out right before we moved from Utah that we were pregnant. We didn't tell our family until about 3 weeks ago. They were Happy for us.
So my ultrasound was today and it went great. The baby moved around a lot so they could not get great shots. But they were able to tell that he was healthy. We were kind of hoping for a girl, but another boy is great! He did show himself well I guess, The doctor said it was pretty clear he was a boy. You can see in the picture that says BOY, there is a little arrow which points to something. I didn't have a scanner so I had to take pictures with my camera of the pictures. So they are not the best. At the end they did 3D pictures which was really cool. He was curled up so tight in a ball so it was hard to get a good shot. We also got a DVD of the whole ultrasound that we showed the kids. We are very excited, January 24, 2009 we will have a new addition to the family.

6 comments:

The Molen's said...

Wow I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!! Very cool pictures too!

ebudd said...

Congratulations, Will and Kaylene! And Congrats Carter! That will be so fun for him. And Addy can be a little mother for them both!

Jessica said...

Well you guys were sure sneaky about that. ;) LOL! Congratulations! That is so exciting. And I am sure Carter will be excited too. So happy for you!

Nate and Di said...

Hooray! I was hoping you would post today! Congratulations, I can already tell he is a handsome little guy!:)

Maren said...

Congratulations!! That is very exciting.

Papa Paradigm said...

That's exciting news. We are happy for you guys. Hope you are feeling ok, hopefully you are past the "sick" part. Take care.