Monday, April 27, 2009

Kid's New Look


We have been so use to the cold weather, and then on Saturday it got up to 80 degrees. We had to find t-shirts and shorts for the kids. It was such a beautiful day. I thought for sure that it would cool down in the evening, because this is Vermont and not California. Well at 3 in the morning when I woke up to feed Boston, it was still hot out. It wasn't until around 5 when it started to rain that it cooled down. When I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep, I thought how nice it would be to have our air conditioners in. But that's crazy it's only April. I hope we have more of the warm weather, I just want it to cool down in the evening.








1 comments:

Nate and Di said...

hasn't the weather been great? Let us know when you guys can come to the beach and we'll make a date!