Monday, August 17, 2009

Race Day

On Saturday I ran the Round Church Women's 10K run in Richmond, VT with my friend Mindi, and other friends. I had a fun time. I have not been able to run all that much with 3 kids, but we do get out. Addy will ride her bike and the boys will be in the stroller, but then Carter likes to get out and help me run. So the longest I have really been able to run with them is about 45 min total, so I was not all prepared as I should have been. But I did pretty good I thought. My time was 66:36. I think that next year maybe me and Addy will do the 5K together. It was a lot of fun to have my husband and kids there and friends there to cheer me on.
























































































2 comments:

Rebecka said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Way to go!

Cameron and Vanessa said...

You are inspirational! I was looking at your parents blog I just got invited to and wow, your whole family does races. What a healthy wonderful hobby! I need to get back into it!