Thursday, January 7, 2010

Birthday Boy

Today was Boston's First birthday, and this year has gone by so fast. I was just thinking back to when I woke up Will in the middle of the night with a strange pain, and then called Mindi to come over and watch the kids while we went to the hospital. She came speeding over to our house and got pulled over by a cop, luckily he was a nice cop. Then I was induced 2 1/2 weeks early to help me get better. All this craziness, and then this quiet, cute, handsome little boy was born. I have loved every minute with him. He has definately been the calm child in our family, you could say he has been our peace maker. He is always so happy. He loves to watch and play with his brother and sister. I love this guy so much. Happy Birthday Boston!





































































































































































































































1 comments:

Troy and Mindi said...

Oh. It makes me want to cry seeing how much he has grown. He really is so sweet. Sophie's buddy. Love him.