Friday, February 5, 2010

Party Time

While Will was in Mississippi at an interview, the kids and I decided to have a party. Not because Will was gone, just to have one. I told the kids they could go upstairs and get on what ever they wanted. Addy got her swimsuit and a skirt and vest. Carter got on his spider man outfit, and I did Addy's and my hair and lips. Oh, and on my head is a little stick on jewel. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I was just trying to find something to do. Boston was a little puzzled about our hair. We had a fun time eating cookies and dancing to music.









































3 comments:

Marcy and Isaac said...

You are so funny. I love the pictures. It looked like you had a great time.

Julie said...

Love the hair! Looks like a wild party!

ebudd said...

Hilarious. They're going to want to do that ALL the time now :) I love the picture on your header, too. By Addy? Good job!