Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Montana I love You

For family home evening we had a campfire and roasted hot dogs and smores.













All of Addy's girl cousins love to get dressed up in all of grandma Tew's dress up stuff, and grandma has lots of stuff. 3 girls were in dance and so there were lots of dance outfits. It was fun to watch Addy try on costumes that I had when I was in dance. I bought some shoes while I was there and Carter tried to walk in them with me. While we were there grandma showed Addy and I how to make necklaces. We got to pick out what ever we wanted. Grandma is so crafty.





























The kids loved being outside and jumping on the trampoline. Boston was not sure about the snow. He would stay in one spot so he didn't have to touch the snow.






We let Addy take this picture of me and my dad. She did a pretty good job.






























On the Last day there, we celebrated Logan's 2nd Birthday. He was such a cutie. He let all the other kids blow out his candle after he did it. The yellow and black outfit that Addy is wearing, is one that I danced in many years ago.











Kim and Roy, what a cute couple. Roy spent many hours outside with the kids building a snow fort. It was so nice to have my sister Kim cut my hair while I was there. I didn't have to worry that is was not going to look good. There are a lot of places in Burlington that are NOT so good. Thanks Kim for a great cut.






















The plane ride home was...... good. It really is hard going through the Chicago, IL airport with 3 kids and a double stroller. Luckily, there was some really nice people that helped me. We had so much fun in Montana with my family. Addy asked me when we could move to Montana, and I told her, probably not for a while. It was so good to see my family and friends I had not seen in awhile. We were all sad to go, but excited to see Will at home. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Tew (mom and dad) for a great time. We love you and miss you.























1 comments:

Nate and Di said...

I'm so happy you got to go home! And you are my hero for doing it solo! We are flying out tomorrow to SLC, and I'm dreading the flight. There really is no place like home, is there?