Wednesday, May 19, 2010

10 Years!

May 20, 2000-2010


Well ladies and gentlemen Will and I have been married for 10 years. Holy cow, to say it out loud is kind of cool. I have to tell you though, it does not feel like it. When you are with your best friend you don't think about the time. These 10 years have been great. We have been through Undergrad, Med school and now Residency. We have 3 beautiful kids and have had each one in a different state. Will is such a wonderful husband and father. He loves to play with the kids and helps out where ever he is needed. I am so excited for the future and to spend it with Will. We have many more adventures ahead of us and probably a few more states to live in. I love you so much Will and I am proud to say that you are my husband and I am your wife.

3 comments:

Emily and Chad said...

Congratulations!!!

The Tucks said...

wow! I guess it has been 10 years! Congrats guys!

Nate and Di said...

Congrats on 10 years!!! I got your message, and yes we do need to catch up! If Nate and Will ever have the same weekend off we need to plan on getting together, maybe go to the lake or something? I'll have Nate call Will since they are the ones with the difficult schedules :)