Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bye Bye Curls!

Oh, how I have loved those curls. Boston has been my only kid who has had curls, and it was so fun to see the ringlets. For church I would wet his hair and then put style stuff in it and he looked so adorable. His curls were so Boston. Well all that came to an end today. The curls were getting to long and so Will took him up to the bathroom and started cutting. These are a couple of BEFORE pictures.










That is a lot of hair for a little boy.























The AFTER
Boston looks like a totally different little boy. I think he looks much older. He is still so cute. We will see if his curls come back. At least I had one kid for a little while with curls. It was fun while it lasted.

7 comments:

Nova said...

He does look like a different kid! He is still pretty dang cute though!!

Anonymous said...

I love the short hair.....so cute. he looks so grown up!

Unknown said...

He's so cute! He totally looks older. I hope his curls come back. Noah's hair was like that and once it got cut that was the end of the curls. His hair is still wavy though.

Annie said...

He's adorable either way. So different with a little crew/buzz cut! He looks so stylish ;) Oh, Boston, you're a cutie.

Trisha said...

I love his new hair, it looks great. I babysit a little boy that had the longest hair I had ever seen on a boy, and I begged him Mom to let me cut it. She agreed, and now it's cute and spiky. I love short hair on boys, but what do I know? He looks handsome with his new-do.

Nate and Di said...

what a handsome litte man! Chase's curls keep coming back, so maybe there's hope, and I agree curls are adorable!

The Tucks said...

Oh my goodness! He does look older! What a cutie still though!!