Thursday, April 14, 2011

Boston's Head, Chair, Toy Car and a Staple

Yesterday Boston was playing around on our Lazy Boy Chair and fell off onto the ground right on a toy Car. He grabed his head and it started bleeding right away. I could tell it needed stiches so I put a towel over the cut and wrapped his head with a ace bandage. Then I got all the kids into the car and headed to the hospital, where I gave Boston to Will and he took him to the ER. That is one of the benifets of having your husband work at the hospital I can just drop off a kid to him to take to the ER. Boston was so brave the whole time he was there. Will had to hold some medicine on his head so he would not feel anything, and then they put a Staple in to close it up. He gets the staple out in a week and his head will be back to normal. I have to say, having boys keeps life VERY interesting!

1 comments:

The Tucks said...

Oh poor kid! When I saw the picture on facebook we thought he just decided to staple his head. Thats much more brutal! Poor kid! Is he doing okay?