Monday, April 9, 2012

Tunnels, Slides and Fun!

March 31, 2012
Will had Friday afternoon off and so we loaded up the car and drove to St Louis and stayed with our friends, the Pralls for the night. Then in the morning we went to The City Museum which was a very cool place. This place was made with things that were found around St Louis and it was I think 3 or 4 floors of all of this. There were tunnels and slides and little hidden places all over, Will and I were even able to go through the tunnels and slides. There were some places that we could not fit in and Will and I had to figure out how to get around it. On the outside of the building there was airplanes and more tunnels. There was a lot of people there during the weekend and so I think that it would really be better during the week but we still had fun.
For the next few days I had nightmares about this place, and my kids getting lost in it, but I think that is just the mother in me.





























0 comments: