Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mini Vaction

August 05, 2012
Today Will and I left the kids with my parents to drive up to Kallispel, MT for a job interview for Will.  Will had been there many times while he was growing up in East Glacier and kept telling me that it was a beautiful place.  I had never been there, and when I got to Kallispel it was truly beautiful.  We got into town about 6pm and we saw that they had MacKenzie River Pizza and so we had to stop.  It tasted so good!  The next day Will got up early and had breakfast with some of the doctors at the clinic and then went to the interview.  I spent the day with a realtor driving around the area trying to get a feel of it.  We then met up to get ready for dinner and then drove to Whitefish to a nice restaurant, where we had dinner with the rest of the doctors from the clinic.  We had a great time while we were there even if it was a quick trip.  Being back in Montana made me realize how much I LOVE the mountains.  We left about 9pm and didn't get back into Bozeman until around 2am.  Then Will had to get up and drive to Pocatello, ID where he worked for a week. 

 We picked up some Flathead Cherries on our way back to Bozeman, they were so good. 

 Will and I enjoyed some Cherry Flathead Lake Soda


0 comments: