Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tramp Time with the Kids

 August 11, 2012
After our great day of fun, Addy, Carter and I slept out on the trampoline.  The kids were so excited about doing this, I told them when I was younger we use to sleep out on the tramp all the time and so they really really wanted to do it too.  After I got Boston to sleep we then took out as many blankets as we could find and three sleeping bags and made our bed.  We laid there and looked up at the stars and tried to find shooting stars.  Then we called Will in Pocatello, ID and said goodnight to him, the kids told him they saw shooting stars and then it was off to bed. 
We woke up to Boston banging on the windows and then running out and getting into bed with us.  It was so much fun to sleep on the tramp with the kids and enjoy their company.  I love these kids!  This is the sunrise that we woke up to.  It was beautiful! 

0 comments: