Saturday, September 27, 2008

A little of what we have been doing

We are all doing pretty well. Addy loves her pre-school and she asks every day if today is school. It's been nice to have some one on one time with Carter. He likes to wash his hands by himself and one day I was changing his diaper and he said that he wanted to wash his hands, and when I went in to check on him I found this. It was too cute, I had to take a picture. One day the kids wanted to play make up, they love that. Addy went to town on his face. Carter loved it. Will is doing well in his rotations. He stays very busy. We love it when he has time off. I am doing good. I am getting bigger. This pregnancy has been good. No problems. The kids are excited about their baby brother. I stay pretty busy with the kids and the house, but I love it.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your son is a good sport...but will he ever forgive you for posting a picture of his cute little kiester on the web!? I love it! HA...priceless!

ebudd said...

Carter is so funny. I will be interested to see he and Addy when they're about 17. I think Carter will be a very sensitive guy with all the girl bonding he's gone through with Addy.

Trisha said...

Love carter's bare bum, how cute! You need to post some pictures of your belly Kaylene? How are you guys doing?

BECKY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BECKY said...

I love seeing what you are up to. Congrats on another boy! I am glad to hear that everything is going so good! I agree with Trisha, we need some belly pics.