Friday, September 12, 2008

Waterbury

Last weekend we took the kids to Waterbury which is only about 30 min away and we had a picnic and played around for a while. The kids loved throwing rocks into the water. Will and I took some pictures of just us, which does not happen too often when your parents. There might be one of us kissing, so just deal with it. Just kidding. We love to spend time with Will when he is home. He is such a wonderful husband and a great Dad! He does so much for us. We love you Willie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I found your blog! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Waterbury. I have never even thought that there was anything to do there. You guys do a lot of fun things...maybe I am going to have to start borrowing some of your ideas!

Nate and Di said...

I'm so happy you guys were able to spend some time with Will! Nate has the next 2 weekends off, maybe we'll come and visit if you guys are around?