Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

So Addy was a princess and she made her own crown, Carter was a spider. We went out last night for about 1/2 an hour and then the kids were done. Will kept telling me that I dressed them too warm, which I did. It was not that cold out last night. Our kids looked pretty puffy in all their snow gear. I think Addy and Carter had more fun giving candy out to the kids at our door. Will was able to make it home to help me take the kids out last night. We had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the puffy pictures, I love there costumes. It was so warm that elsie went all night without a jacket. miss you guys, Kim

Jessica said...

Hey, I am locking my blog and want you to have access. Please put your email address in so I can allow you. I will not publish your email.

Melissa Stubbs said...

I'm glad y'all had a fun time. Norah and I enjoyed coming over today to make Ham Delight. It was yummy and I ate too many of them. Thanks for having us!