Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged

I was Tagged by Mindi, so this is a little about me.

TV shows I like to watch
1. Chuck
2. The Office
3. Amazing Race
4. Ellen
5. Oprah- Sometimes

Things that happened yesterday:
1. Stayed home from church, because I was sick
2. Took many naps
3. Cooked dinner
4. Played mouse trap with the kids
5. Went to bed early

Favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Taco Bell
3. Pizza Hut
4. Olive Garden
5. Applebees

Things I am looking forward to:
1. Having my sacrament talk over with next Sunday
2. Thanksgiving
3. Seeing my kids faces on Christmas
4. Meeting my other little Boy
5. Being out of debt

Things on my wish list:
1. A healthy baby
2. A nice electric mixer
3. To get back into my regular jeans
4. To get my house painted and fixed up
5. Savings account

People I tag
1. Tiffany
2. Kim
3. Ashley
4. Di
5. Debra

2 comments:

Bruce and Debra said...

Hey thanks for tagging me. I hope you are feeling better and good luck on your talk. Love mom

Cameron and Vanessa said...

Hi cousin!
I saw your blog site on Liz Budd's and I thought I would check it out. I did not know you were expecting. Congrats! It's been a long time since I have seen you--blogs are great! Feel free to visit mine any time!
Vanessa