Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cheerios, Not Just for Eating!

So Carter for a while has been going off and on to the bathroom, but when ever I ask him if he has to go to the bathroom he would always say "NO". So I was trying to think of how I could make going to the bathroom fun. So I told him that he could pee on Cheerios and that changed his mind. Now he tells me if he has to go to the bathroom, pee and poop. I am so proud of him. For the past two nights he has stayed dry. I hope he continues to do well so that we only have to buy diapers for the baby.

5 comments:

Nova said...

That is pretty funny. I should try that with Blake.

BECKY said...

Great idea! Jason acts ready on and off, that might be something to try!

Jessica said...

Great potty training!

My blog is now public again:
http://rmfclan.blogspot.com/

Reid and Mishel Stovall said...

I am so sad you are not going to be here for the wedding! I was really excited when I saw Teasha's wedding date because I thought it might mean we would be in MT at the same time! But I am also really excited for you to have that baby next month!
Sorry we missed each other!
~Mishel~

Cookerino said...

So I suppose Willie conveniently forgot that this is what I did to help potty train him many moons ago?? He was successful too. Of course, he was much, much older!!!
Just kidding!!
Love you guys...everyone looks great! Auntie