Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our First Big Snow Storm

Well, when the kids and I came home from church it was snowing and so we went out and had some fun.

This is the first snow that has actually stuck to the ground and not melted right away. It was pretty bad on the roads too. We went, well we tried to go up to the hospital and have dinner with Will and well, the city of Burlington is on a hill and not to many people were able to get up the hill tonight because it was so icy. We had to turn around and slowly go back home. Maybe next time kids.














1 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a lot of fun out in the snow yesterday too. I hate driving in it, but I love how pretty everything looks! I am also a huge fan of the family picture in your header. Clayton saw it over my shoulder and told me that Addy is the funniest girl he knows (I swear, he has a huge crush)!!