Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to everyone. Will came home on Friday night and had Carter meet him at the door while Addy and I were somewhere else. Then Carter ran and gave Addy 3 pink roses and said "Happy Valentines Day! I love You" It was so cute, then Will gave me a box of chocolates and a dozen red roses. Then he sat with Carter and told him that on Valentines Day we give girls that are special to us something nice to show that we care for them. I thought that was great for him to teach and show him at a young age that women are special. So Addy did have 3 roses. When we were putting hers in water one fell off and then the other one Carter wanted one and pulled it off, so I put one of my red ones in with hers. I love my husband! I just have to say that I don't get flowers that often. I don't even get them when I have a kid, so this was special.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will is such a cute daddy! We had fun talking to you on sat. love you guys Tubbs

Cameron and Vanessa said...

Ohhh, that is cute that Will gave you roses and Addy got some as well. I bet she will always remember that! I enjoy reading your blog--you have such a cute family.
Vanessa