Monday, February 16, 2009

Playing Nice

So most of you know or have seen when Addy and Carter play dress up, Carter is usually in a dress as well. But the last few times he has played he will get his church clothes or his spider man outfit on when they play. I love days like this where they are playing nice with each other. Lots of times they are fighting about little thing like brothers and sisters do. Yesterday he came do and he even had his white shirt and his green hat on, but he would not let me take a picture of him. I hope to see more of these moments.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so nice to have those shining moments, its in those moments that you think....."yes I could have another one." By the way Boston is so cute and cuddly I just want to hold him. love you guys
Kim