Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not Much

So not much is going on with us. I signed Addy up for Kindergarten and Carter for preschool next year, that was kind of exciting. Boston is getting bigger. He loves to talk and laugh, and I think he is looking more and more like Will. He is so much fun and such a good baby! We are all looking forward to Spring and Summer. I can't wait to get out and go and do all the outdoors things, that are warm. Addy keeps asking me if we can move some place warm. Maybe the next move.















2 comments:

Marcy and Isaac said...

He is such a cute baby. I think you are right, he does look a lot like Will. How is everything else going with you guys?

Reid and Mishel Stovall said...

I know what you mean about wanting to live somewhere warm! I hope summer comes quick for you guys so that you can start enjoying it!