Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Addy's First Day of School

Today was Addy's first day of Kindergarten. My little baby girl is all grown up. Her school is only a five minute walk from our house, so that will be nice. She was so excited to finally be going to school. She is defiantly ready for it. She has all day kindergarten so she is there from 8:15-2:30. I asked her what her favorite thing was about today and she said it was lunch time. She liked taking her lunch from home and eating it. Carter will be starting his preschool next week and he will also be at the same school. Their classrooms are right next to each other. Wow, I still can't believe I have a kindergartner.




























5 comments:

Bruce Tew said...

Wow Addy congratulations on your 1st day of school!! We love you Grandma and Grandpa Tew

Preeceville said...

I have to say that I love the one pink, and one yellow sock. That is so Kelsie. She looks so cute! Next year Kelsie will be in kindergarten. Where does the time go?

Melissa Stubbs said...

That's what I was going to say...love the two tone socks! Congrats Addy! Kindergarten is so much fun!

The Tucks said...

wow!!! I cant believe we have 9 grandchildren in the fam and one have finally started going to school! Fun! Fun!

Krysti Cobell said...

I like the last picture of Addy giving the thumbs up. She is such a confident, smart little girl, she's going to rule the world one day. :)