Thursday, September 10, 2009

Carter's First Day of School

Tuesday was Carter's first day of school and he loved every minute. He was so excited to be going just like his big sister. It's only been 3 days and the teacher has already talked to me about him. Oh, brother. Today she said "I think that Carter forgot his listening ears at home". I hope that he is just testing the waters and next week he will be a wonderful boy. If anyone has any suggestion about how to help this sweet little boy be a bit softer and to listen, I'm all ears. I am so excited for Carter to be able to do something without his sister and on his own. He loves going. He does look like a little man in the pictures don't you think?















1 comments:

Krysti Cobell said...

I love Carter's hair. He's such a cutie. Are you enjoying a little less action around the house while they're at school?