Friday, May 27, 2011

Girls Trip to Boston

Friday May 6, 2011 Angie, Lianne, Mindi and me left all our kids at home with our husbands and went to Boston for the weekend. It was so much fun just to be with the girls. Saturday morning we woke up and went to the Boston Temple. It was such a beautiful Temple, when we got out we took a bunch of outside pictures. After the Temple we made our way down town and went to lunch and then shopping and sight seeing. I can now say that "I went to Harvard", we went to Harvard Square and walked around. We walked the Freedom Trail for awhile and then it started to really rain, so we went inside shopping more. This was the first time that I had really ever been away from the kids. I was a little worried about leaving them, but turns out the kids had the Best day ever with Will. I think that I need to go on more girls outings so the kids can have more BEST days.































































































































































































































































































0 comments: