Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Touch A Truck

On Friday May 6, I left to go to Boston with some girl friends and left the kids home with Will for the FIRST time. The kids had a lot of fun. Saturday morning Will took the kids to Touch A Truck, where the kids were able to look, and get in and touch all kinds of trucks. They loved it. Boston loved pushing and pulling all the trucks horns. It even got to be too much for Carter. Then Will took them on a bike ride and went to a park. Will even took all three kids and went to get new sandals for Boston and Addy. When I asked the kids if they had a good time, Addy told me that it was the BEST DAY EVER! I guess I need to leave more often.

































































































































1 comments:

Lianne said...

Wow, Will watched the kids and took pictures. Good Job Will!! Boston was so much fun. Thanks for the much needed trip.