Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our Family Pictures for 2010

This year for our family pictures I wanted the wonderful fall foliage for our background. This is our last fall and winter here and will miss it but we will have these great pictures to help remind us of our time here. My wonderful friend Annie who has Toi & Moi Photograph took these pictures of us. There was so many pictures to choose from that it took awhile for me to decide. I love to look at these pictures and we had such a fun time taking them. Thank you so much Annie for doing a great job with us.


































































































































2 comments:

Annie said...

LOVE your family pictures ;) The camera definitely loves you!

Julie said...

Great photos! I love the one of you and Addy. Also could you email me your address, I would love to send you a Christmas card. ( juliekulbacki at gmail dot com)