Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sledding

On Saturday we went sledding in Underhill, VT with some of our friends, Troy, Mindi, and Sophie. Underhill had way more snow than we had in Burlington and it was a way bigger hill than anywhere around here. On the way there we saw a Christmas tree farm where people go to cut their own tree down. It made me miss Montana, going up in the mountains and finding one to cut down. Right now we have a fake tree and it's just not the same as the real one.
Boston had taken a little nap in the car and when we got him out of the car I think he was a little confused and upset. I took a picture of him on the sled, I love his face. Boston went down a couple of times and had fun, but then on one he got a face full of snow and didn't want any part of it. Addy and Carter had a fun time too, they would slid down on just their bums. Mindi and I went down on our sled and we went so fast. It was great. I hope that we get more snow to go sledding again.








































































































1 comments:

Annie said...

Underhill looks awesome!! I wonder how much snow there is today after all that rain... We'll have to go!