Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year on Thanksgiving me and the kids went to our friends house and had a wonderful dinner, and then we took some of the food up to Will at the hospital while he was on call. Then on the 27th when Will had the day off, I cooked a turkey and we had another Thanksgiving. It was so nice to smell all the wonderful smells that come when you are cooking a Thanksgiving dinner. This year we started a tradition where we write on our table cloth what we are thankful for that year. I am excited to see it every year and so how much our children have grown. I am so thankful for so much this year. I have a wonderful family, we are all healthy and Will has a good job. That's not all that I'm thankful for but just a few of them. Later that day after all the food was put away we got out all our Christmas stuff and put our tree up. The kids had a good time putting the lights and decorations up. This year we have the top half of the tree decorated because Boston loves to touch it all. I am hoping that the tree will hold up. Boston has already broke a light and tried to suck on and shocked himself. He has pulled the lights off, and pulled a branch off, and its only the 2 of December.


































0 comments: