Monday, January 31, 2011

Kind of Fun Weekend

This weekend was suppose to be a really fun weekend of swimming and family fun. We went to Great Escape Lodge which we have been to before but this time was a little different. Friday we woke up to Boston throwing up, but by the end of the day he was feeling better. Then on Saturday we woke up to Carter throwing up, but we thought he would be better by that afternoon so we decided to go to the lodge, plus it was a nonrefundable hotel. The whole way there which is about 2 hours Carter was throwing up. He did not feel good. When we got to the hotel Will took Addy and Boston down to the pool while I stayed with Carter and washed his clothes and blankets. Later that night Addy woke up throwing up and then I started after her. Carter and Addy started feeling a little better when they woke up so Will took them down to go swimming while Boston and I stayed in the room. I never made it down to the pool. The only picture I got was the one that I took of Carter, I think it shows how we all felt. When the kids were at the pool they had a good time. This was going to be our last time at the Great Escape Lodge, but I think we might have to go again to make up for this one. Will is still not sick and we are hoping he does not.







1 comments:

Lianne said...

Oh, Carter looks so sad. Sorry you guys had such a bummer trip. Get better soon. We need to hang out again. Bailee says she misses Addy.