Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Birthday!

 
 November 8, 2012
Today was Addy's Birthday!  We had BLTs for Dinner which is Addy's favorite and pumpkin pie for her cake.  She was a very lucky girl and got lots of presents from family.  Addy is such a good girl, she does so well in school and makes great friends.  She is so beautiful!  I am so proud of Addy,   I still can't believe she is 9 years old.   

I sat down with Addy and asked her some questions now that she is 9 years old. 
What makes you happy?  Ice cream and Surprises
What makes you sad?  When my brothers hit me
What is your favorite thing to do? Go to piano lessons
What are you really good at?  Piano
What is your favorite food and drink?  BLTs and Grape Kool-aid
What is your favorite color?  Blue
Where is your favorite place to go?  Montana
Who are your best friends?  Loren
What are your favorite movies or TV shows?  Muppet's
What  are your favorite books?  Junie B Jones and Geronimo Stilton
What is something mommy always says to you?  I love you
How do you know mommy and daddy love you?  You always say I Love You
How are you and mommy the same?  We both have blue eyes and brown hair
How are you and mommy different?  Mom is old and I'm young
What is your favorite Treat?  Ice cream and Snickers
What is your favorite thing in school?  Math and Writing
What is your favorite time of year?  November 8
What do you want to be when you grown up?  A Doctor









 The brothers, you just have to love their smiles!

0 comments: