Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2 Carts, 5 People and 18 Holes



 July 30, 2013
Will had the day off and so we took the family and went and played 18 holes.  We got 2 golf carts because I am 38 weeks pregnant and we thought it would be to far to walk.  It was a great day, it started off pretty cloudy and then the sun came out and got pretty warm and muggy.  The golf course was not very busy, and even though we had 5 of us playing we made it through in 4 hours.  The kids took turns driving the golf cart, the first time Addy got in she turned so fast I about fell out and then she came to a screeching stop.  I told her, now I now how my parents felt when I started to drive, and she just laughed. 
 The kids really love to golf and they are all really good at it.  Its really fun to watch them try to hit the ball and when they make really good contact it great to see their faces and how proud they are. 




 Me and my girl, Addy!



 This was my ball that I used to hit that said, MOJO


 I love these kids!
 When I hit the ball I had to hit it a little different with the big belly in the way!


0 comments: